Some facts about... Heidelberg!
Heidelberg is booming, Heidelberg is hip and upcoming. Living in Heidelberg means loving Heidelberg.
Did you know that...
- ... Heidelberg, with its 150,000 inhabitants, is the fifth largest city in Baden-Württemberg?
- ... the Ruprecht-Karls university in Heidelberg is the oldest university of Germany?
- ... the region has a lot to offer culturally? Castles, palaces, museums, theatres and festivals invite you to visit them.
- ... Heidelberg, together with Mannheim and Ludwigshafen, forms the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region across Germany?
- ... health, nursing and medical research are written in capital letters in Heidelberg?
- ... there are more than 30,000 students in Heidelberg?
Heidelberg is considered a designated science location. An important focus is on the medical field.
Welcome to Heidelberg!
Your new home: Heidelberg | Bahnstadt
Campus Gardens is part of the Bahnstadt, the new and sustainable district of Heidelberg.
Discover your new home:
- The district combines residential and commercial space as well as science and culture.
- Due to its central location, work and leisure time can be perfectly combined.
- Generous green spaces provide a pleasant environment here.
- In the middle of the lively district, a campus for new research fields such as biotechnologies is being created.
- Shopping markets, cafés and restaurants are right on the doorstep, as are the university and railway station. The great infrastructure makes the district a city within a city.
Bahnstadt - an aspiring area with modern living.
More important data about our residency
Campus Gardens is a complex with modern comfort apartments and spacious common areas in the middle of Heidelberg.
Apartments spread over 4 houses:
- 210 comfort-apartments (approx. 20 - 31 m²)
- 146 suites (approx. 29 - 47 m²)
- 11 loft-apartments (approx. 52 m²)
- 3 double-apartments (approx. 45-47 m²)
- modern furniture of high quality
- each apartment has its own kitchen and bathroom
- mostly with balcony or terrace
- partly barrier-free/accessible
- learning lounges
- recreation rooms
- event kitchen
- laundromat in every house
- fitness room
- beach volleyball court in the courtyard
- 117 underground parking spaces
- 197 covered bicycle parking spaces
- urban chickening
- large service offer
- community manager
- events & parties